By now you must have heard about “the ordinary” a revolutionary brand that is changing the face of skincare.
The Canada based brand is showing the world that you can and you will get top notch ingredients at jaw dropping prices.
I came across the brand on instagram about a year ago and since then a lot has changed. They have launched several baby brands and bigger sub brands under the same company
Out of about 8 to 10 brands under DECIEM let’s look at the following
1. The ordinary – simple ordinary products you can mix and match. Editors pick ? The ordinary 2% retinol. A new type of retinol licenced two years ago and can be bought over the counter.
2. White rx – revolutionary brand focusing on whitening skincare without as they call it old fashioned lightening products. Think amino acid signalling and molecular inhibition of tyrosine and melanin production. Whoo. Try their serum if your pocket will carry.. at $72 it’s for the serious minded ones
3. Niod- advanced natural skincare .. imagine the factors responsible for your herbal skin remedies isolated into a bottle or tube and given to you to pump away.. editors pick would have to be the sankrit saponins. Soap nuts made into a beautiful cleanser balm.
4. The ordinary colours – makeup that stays, looks fly and is too cheap for what it does.
Theres a retinol body oil I wanna wanna try and it would be perfect for those who want to treat stretch marks.
If you’re into the entire it must be natural gang please don’t bother.
A typical way to get more bang for your buck if you’re trying the brand is this
I would say get the following
1. 2% retinol
2. Aha and bha peeling liquid.
3. Glycolic 7% toning water
4. For those looking to fade scars and marks 2% alpha arbutin
So the best part is that DECIEM ships to nigeria and nipost is so much more friendly these days.
What are you waiting for ?
Go go go.
this is their site shipping to nigeria is €37
Note that before you start the purchasing.
To the usa it’s €22. Whoopies